The act of going to the clinic or salon to get one’s hair removed or waxed may be very exhausting, and most of the time, you can end up being disappointed with the whole treatment,
If you want to get rid of your unwanted hair with homemade hair removal cream, this article is for you.
The act of going to the clinic or salon to get one’s hair removed or waxed may be very exhausting, and most of the time, you can end up being disappointed with the whole treatment, which may result in hyper-pigmentation, burns, and redness of the skin.
However, some women may not be able to meet up with their appointments or afford expensive salon treatment due to their budget, and they also have a family to take care of.
Therefore, such women are advised to use a homemade hair removal recipe or get a Homiley beauty rose IPL device. These DIY methods of removing unwanted hair are best for those who want long-lasting hair treatment.
What Is The Best Mixture For Natural Hair Removal Cream?
These are the best homemade recipe for hair removal ;
- Banana and Oatmeal
- Potato, honey, and lemon.
- Baking Soda & Tumeric
- Potato and lentil.
- Coffee cornstarch and Egg
- Gram flour and milk.
They remove unwanted hair and retain the skin moisture to keep the skin fresh always.
5 Natural Homemade Hair Removal Cream Recipe
Now let’s discuss how do we get rid of unwanted hair using a homemade recipe! We will be talking about tips for easy homemade recipes to eliminates unwanted hair.
The following are some of the homemade ingredients to help you get rid of unwanted hair.
1 Banana And Oatmeal Homemade Hair Removal
The coarse nature of the oatmeal’s texture and banana smoothness combined works amazingly in removing unwanted hair from your skin brilliantly.
Apart from its hair removal function, these ingredients are a fantastic exfoliating mixture to eliminate dark spots and sunburns. They serve as multifunctional skincare ingredients.
Preparation and treatment:
- Blend the banana and add a little water into a thick paste.
- Then add oatmeal to the thick paste.
- Apply the mixture to the skin
- Wait like 20-30 minutes, and it has dried off completely.
- Wipe off the paste from your skin using a neat wet- cloth.
2. Potato, Honey, And Lemon
These are some of the essential homemade recipes that can help you eliminates unwanted hair.
These humectant properties, especially honey, enable your skin to retain moisture keeping your skin moisturized.
Lemon and potato have astringent qualities that may help you reduce the excess oil, open up the clogged pores, and brighten your skin tone.
Preparation and treatment:
- Blend or mash your potatoes, and add a little water.
- Mixed the potato paste with two tablespoons of honey.
- Then add a few 1tablespoon of lemon to liquidity the paste.
- Apply the paste over your skin (The treated area) and wait 15-20 minutes to dry completely.
- Once it is dry, you can peel off the mixture gently.
3. Baking Soda And Turmeric Homemade Hair Removal Cream Paste
These daily cooking spices have more uses than only baking and cooking amazing food.
Apart from its fantastic benefits to the body system, it also plays a vital role in getting rid of unwanted hair from our skin.
Baking soda has specific properties that make it very unique for different homemade recipes and skincare remedies.
It can be used to get rid of acne, pigmentations, itching, and many more.
It can also be used for teeth whitening and many other purposes.
Baking Soda and Tumeric together with lemon make a fantastic combination to eliminate unwanted hair by reducing its growth.
This homemade recipe is easy to make as it requires just little ingredients.
Preparation and treatment:
To remove unwanted hair, by using baking soda and turmeric, all you need is water, lemon turmeric, and baking soda.
- Get a mixing bowl, add turmeric, baking soda in lemon juice, and water.
- Mix the ingredient until the paste is smooth.
- Then apply it on your skin, allow 20-25 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water, and wipe with a clean cloth.
4. Gram Flour And Milk Homemade Hair Removal
The Gram flour and milk exfoliates the dead skin cell, reduces excess sebum from the skin, and eradicates unwanted hair.
It has been said to be one of the most ancient solutions for treating unwanted hair.
However, the rough texture of gram flour holds the hair tightly, and the smooth nature of fresh milk brightens the skin when applied.
The ingredients hold the hair tight from the root and weaken the hair root and then fall off when scrubbed.
It removes the hair from the roots. It clears the clogged pores and prevents hair regrowth.
The milk serves as a secret ingredient to enhance the beauty and glow of the skin after hair removal.
Preparation and treatment
- Mix the gram flour and milk to get a thread-like consistency.
- Prepare the paste to add lukewarm water.
- Apply the mask over your skin hair and allow it to dry.
- Once it is dried, you can scrub it off.
- Dry your skin and apply a moisturizer (hyaluronic moisturizer).
5. Potato And Lentil Homemade Hair Removal
Potatoes can be combined with yellow lentils to help in the effective removal of unwanted hair.
Potatoes have natural whitening properties in them. Therefore, combining these two recipes will help lighten the hair thickness and gradually fall off.
This process makes it easy to get rid of the hair on the bikini –line and other body parts.
These unique duo Ingredients, potato, and yellow lentils, are the best homemade hair removal cream you can opt-out for.
Preparation and treatment:
It is best if you soaked your yellow lentil in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin of your potato and blend or mash it.
- Remove water from the lentil and blend it to make a paste.
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of honey.
- Four tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly and allow to settle down for 5minutes.
- Apply the mixture to your skin where you have the unwanted hair
- Allow it for 25-33minutes, then peel off.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week to eliminates unwanted hair completely.
6. Coffee Cornstarch And Egg.
Coffee, cornstarch, and eggs are very beneficial to us in various ways. Apart from being consumed as a daily meal, it is also very effective in eradicating unwanted hair from our skin.
These recipes have tremendous effects on getting rid of unwanted hair from our skin.
They serve as nourishment ingredients to the skin and promoting the skin’s flawless appearance.
The caffeine present in the coffee traces the hair follicles and weakens them.
In addition to that, the cornstarch helps to dry the life hair and heals and nourishes the skin. The combination of these natural ingredients is even more beneficial for your skin’s health growth.
Preparation And Treatment:
- Get coffee beans, cornstarch, and Egg.
- Take the coffee beans and grind them.
- Mix one tablespoon of cornstarch and egg white
- Add ground coffee bean powder to it.
- Now, take a cotton ball and wipe your skin and then apply.
- Allow the paste to dry for about 10 to 15minutes.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth.
Does Baking Soda Remove Hair Permanently?
The baking soda only weakens the hair root to remove hair rather than killing the hair follicle permanently.
However, the addition of lemon makes it more effective.
At the same time, while lemon is known for its acidic properties, it is very effective in unwanted hair removal.
You can try the Homiley Beauty rose IPL device for a long-lasting result.
Which Hair Removal Method Lasts The Longest?
The Ipl device may give you a permanent result than any homemade recipe cream. The Homiley IPL hair removal lasts up to 12 months and can be permanent with consistent usage.
It works effectively for some people than
others. Homemade hair removal cream takes much longer, and hair grows back quickly.
Conclusion Natural Homemade Hair Removal Cream Recipe
Homemade recipes are better and safer than laser treatments in the salon but can be time-consuming and may not give you a permanent result.
These homemade recipes are easy to make and to use but consume a lot of time.
If you want a more relaxing hair removal solution, you are advised to use Homiley Beauty rose IPL is more effective and proven by FDA to be very safe for hair removal.