As the summer is drawing close, many of us are looking for ways to get fit for the season. Given this, you may be thinking about how you can remove hair in some unwanted body parts.
As the summer is drawing close, many of us are looking for ways to get fit for the season. Given this, you may be thinking about how you can remove hair in some unwanted body parts. So, this Veet wax strips review will give you details of how you can use this item to get rid of hair.
What Is Veet Removal Wax Strips
In simple terms, Veet wax strip is for helping you to get rid of hair in different parts of the body. One of the most notable things I like about this strip is that it is a ready-to-use product.
In other words, I don’t have to prepare the wax myself as it has been made already. I just have to place wax strips on face and other target areas and utilize it to remove hair.
ARE YOU TIRED OF SHAVING, WAXING OR USING HAIR REMOVAL CREAM? TRY IPL LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Veet Removal Wax Strips Review
Based on my experience, it works perfectly for removing hair from some particular parts of my body.
The strips perform better for short and fine hairs. When I used it, my skin was flawless and hairless for as long as 4 whole weeks.
However, this duration may not be the same for some people as they may start noticing hair growth later or earlier than this period.
Notably, the product comes in a package contains pieces of wax strips and wipes. Also, Veet removal wax strips are available in three different variants, which are:
- Dry skin – lotus and aloe Vera
- Sensitive skin – almond oil and vitamin E
- Normal skin – berry and Shea butter
However, I have noticed that most of the variants may still cause irritation for sensitive skin especially if they are not applied appropriately.
So, you may want to look for an alternative that will not lead to irritation or ingrown hairs. I recommend using Homiley Hair Removal Handset. Unlike Veet wax strip, this hair removal handset produces lasting effects as it can remove hair for as long as 6 months.
Besides, Homiley Hair Removal can be used in the comfort of your home. You don’t need to learn any long process to use it. Therefore, don’t hesitate to check out this recommended product.
What Ingredients Are Inside?
To ensure safety, I usually check for ingredients of any product. So, the first time I used Veet wax strips, I looked at its ingredients. As shown on the package of the product, the ingredients include:
- Triethylene Glycol Rosinate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sweet Almond oil
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil
- Mineral Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Hexyldecyl Stearate
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
How To Use Veet Wax Strips
Here is the step-by-step guide for using Veet strips:
- The first thing I usually do is to wash and clean the body part I want to wax. So, I recommend that you do the same thing.
- The next step is to put the strip on your hands and rub it for around 5 seconds. This will make the wax warm.
- Peel the strips apart. Do this slowly to avoid any damage.
- Put the strip in the target area and rub it for some seconds in the direction of hair growth.
- Now, pull Veet wax in the direction that is opposite of the hair growth.
- Use the wipe inside the pack to remove the residue of the wax left on the waxed area.
Things I Like About It
- The product is well packaged with wax strips and wipes properly separated.
- It is easy to carry. So, I often take it with me when traveling for an extended period.
- It doesn’t cause any irritation or other side effects.
- It doesn’t cost lots of money.
- It produces a pleasant odor.
Things I Don’t Like About Wax Strips
- I tried using this product for long hair, but the result was regrettable. So, it is only good for short and fine hair.
- In most cases, I need to look for a substitute for the wipes because they are usually not enough.
- I have used it a couple of times for removing underarm hair without any success. So, it is not good for this part of the body. Try Veet hair removal cream for underarm. Otherwise, go for the Homiley Hair Removal Handset, which is more reliable and effective for most parts of the body.
- Sometimes, it may be difficult to remove the wax from the body.
In conclusion, I feel Veet wax strips are good products from a well-known brand. However, they have their downsides that you should consider before buying them.
Are Veet wax strips good?
Without a doubt, Veet wax strips are good and effective for removing hair. Factually, they are probably the best cold wax strips that you can get today. They are best recommended for short and fine hairs. In addition, Veet wax strips can last for about 4 weeks.
Which is better Veet or Nair Wax strips?
Yes, Veet Wax Strips work perfectly for underarms. This is because the hair in this region is short. Hence, Veet will do a great job to get rid of hair there. The cream can remove the hair from this body for as long as 4 weeks.
Does Veet wax strips hurt?
Yes, Veet wax strips hurt like most other waxing options you might have tried in the past. Generally, the expectation of pain can make the hurt to be more than normal. But if you can pull off the strip quickly, the hurt cannot last.
Do Veet wax strips make skin dark?
No, Veet wax strips don’t normally make your skin dark. Basically, skin darkening usually happens after experiencing skin irritation.
However, as long as you use Veet wax strip correctly, you cannot encounter any skin irritation that can lead to skin darkening.
How do you clean after using Veet wax strips?
Once you are done with Veet wax strips, you just need to wipe the target body part with the Veet Perfect Finish cloth.
Alternatively, you can take a shower or utilize a washcloth to clean the area. This will help you to get rid of the residue or dirt on the body.